Long ago, when dragons that spit lasers roamed the lands, Steve Perry rode pterodactyls made of knives through righteous lightning storms, and Nebraska wasn’t a laughable football program, two brothers were immaculately conceived in an 81 Datsun in the shadow of Sanford Stadium with one destiny: to return football commentary to its old form; obsessive, cruel, full of errors, and substance abuse and dick jokes. And there's John who's a Miami fan, so we were surprised he could even spell.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Car Care Bowl Picks - The Jeez

Kentucky puttin the screws to Baby Bowden's boys? The old ball coach's retarted 4th down call actually working? Minnesota joining Northwestern in the most embarassing blowing of a game in history? Oregon State's 2 point conversion in the waning seconds of the 4th to win by a point? This people, THIS is why this is truly the best sport in the history of mankind. Yeah that's right, soccer can eat my ass. I only have about an hour to make the first pick today so I'll keep the soapboxing to a minimum here. You know, if it wasn't for having to see Flutie's mongoloid paleolithic mug everytime I try to enjoy a football game then I wouldn't hold half the animosity for Boston College that I currently possess. I wish someone would beat that bastard to death with his own cereal box. Here's a trivia question for ya, anyone know the name of the receiver that came down with Flutie's miracle pass? Well I'm sure Virus does but that's not the point, it takes about as much talent to toss a ball way up in the air as it does to eat three hot dogs in a row, why don't they interview the kid that came down with the pass? I'm sure he's not as painful to listen to. With that being said, Navy doesn't stand a chance in this one. Like Virus I would like nothing more than to watch the Midshipmen thrash the Golden Eagles into submission for 4 straight quarters but the only thing the sailor squad has on its side is a run offense who's put up great numbers against a who's who of the WORST teams in the entire NCAA. And they're going to throw that locomotive against...dun dun dunnnnn the 13th best run defense in the entire country. Being one dimensional doesn't really work when your opponent has specialized in that dimension all season long. The Golden Eagles run away with this one.

60 on the BC cover

And since I'm on top and it just doesn't feel right, I'm gonna go ahead and blow it...
30 on the under

I'll do as usual and make my picks as the games get closer, I need a little time to do research (drink heavily and masterbate) and I'll be ready to go.

LET'S DO THIS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home