Long ago, when dragons that spit lasers roamed the lands, Steve Perry rode pterodactyls made of knives through righteous lightning storms, and Nebraska wasn’t a laughable football program, two brothers were immaculately conceived in an 81 Datsun in the shadow of Sanford Stadium with one destiny: to return football commentary to its old form; obsessive, cruel, full of errors, and substance abuse and dick jokes. And there's John who's a Miami fan, so we were surprised he could even spell.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Extra Bowl Info - The Virus

also, here's some money lines for games today:

Kansas St. +250
Rutgers -300

Texas A&M +140
California -160

No money line yet on Alabama/Ok St...

I'm going to lay 70 on the A&M money line...I'm leaning hard on taking KSt for the upset, but can't make myself pull the trigger...game's at 8pm, so I'll either put a pick on the blog or text you a pick if I'm away from a computer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home