Long ago, when dragons that spit lasers roamed the lands, Steve Perry rode pterodactyls made of knives through righteous lightning storms, and Nebraska wasn’t a laughable football program, two brothers were immaculately conceived in an 81 Datsun in the shadow of Sanford Stadium with one destiny: to return football commentary to its old form; obsessive, cruel, full of errors, and substance abuse and dick jokes. And there's John who's a Miami fan, so we were surprised he could even spell.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Some Random Bowl Picks - Football Jeezy

Damn you bourbon. Damn your hide. I completely missed the Alabama/Ok St. game picks because i'm a slacker but hopefully I can toss my cal/Texas A&M pick in here before I miss that one too. I'd like to ask as a favor if at all possible that all bowl games from here on out will be marked with date and time because I'm not too good at this whole planning ahead thing. Anyway, I'm hurtin here on one of the biggest downturns of my life which couldn't have come at a worse time because Virus is on an ungodly hot streak. Now I know Cal is a little one dimensional but that one dimension is pretty damn good when it gets rollin'. Especially against an A&M secondary that struggles against pass offenses. Honestly this is a pretty even match-up so it's anyone's guess.

Now if you asked me honestly, I'd tell you that I thought Cal would win this one but not by that many points, but as it stands now, I'm falling way behind and really just don't care anymore. With that being said, I'm just gonna live dangerously and throw 60 to the Cal cover.

And because I'm a little gunshy here, I'm going to drop a measily 30 on the over.

Just as a sidenote, was Joe Kines throatfucked with a roman candle or something? Lord, someone get that bastard a Ricola.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home