Long ago, when dragons that spit lasers roamed the lands, Steve Perry rode pterodactyls made of knives through righteous lightning storms, and Nebraska wasn’t a laughable football program, two brothers were immaculately conceived in an 81 Datsun in the shadow of Sanford Stadium with one destiny: to return football commentary to its old form; obsessive, cruel, full of errors, and substance abuse and dick jokes. And there's John who's a Miami fan, so we were surprised he could even spell.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MOTOR CITY BOWL WRAP-UP

I'm telling you people, I'm getting a little freaked out here. I am a career loser in gambling circles. I've gone through $500 in three weekends. Before starting this blog, I've profited from exactly 3 bets that I've laid.

I'm on FUCKING FIRE right now.

Central Michigan played their quick strike offense to perfection and held the Middle Tennessee defense in check all day long. An INT for a TD by the CMU defense and a field goal cemented the cover, but it was the goal-line interception with 30 seconds left that preserved the under on the game. Winners all around here, but the Jeezy didn't follow with my freewheelin money on this game.

PAYOUTS

JEEZY
I'm assuming the Centralites of whateverthefuck are Central Michigan - WIN (+70)
UNDER 51.5 - WIN (+50)
TOTAL +120
New total of 1,289

VIRUS
Central Michigan to cover - WIN (+100)
UNDER 51.5 - WIN (+60)
+160 on the game
New Total of 1,512

This is normally where I'd cash out and run the hell away from the bookie, but that's not very sporting here. The crash is coming, folks. Stay to watch the fireworks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home