Long ago, when dragons that spit lasers roamed the lands, Steve Perry rode pterodactyls made of knives through righteous lightning storms, and Nebraska wasn’t a laughable football program, two brothers were immaculately conceived in an 81 Datsun in the shadow of Sanford Stadium with one destiny: to return football commentary to its old form; obsessive, cruel, full of errors, and substance abuse and dick jokes. And there's John who's a Miami fan, so we were surprised he could even spell.

Friday, December 22, 2006

New Orleans Bowl picks - Football Jeezy

Hot damn, after two of the worst match-ups of this century, how do the football gods repay us? With the Trojans of Troy battling the Owls of Rice, that's how. And people say God doesn't have a sense of humor. Well a part of me wants to let this one slide because...well honestly who in their right mind gives a sweet shit. I mean the only people watching this one are going to be people trying to shut out the incessant chatter of holiday relatives for three hours which is...well probably everyone at this point but it doesn't mean anyone cares. And as a sidenote, if Bono and Green Day show up at this event I'm going to murder an entire flock of baby sheep with a Louisville slugger, 2001 A Space Oddysey-ape style. The point here is that I can't let this one slide because honestly, I have a gambling problem. There I admitted it. I forgot what step 2 was but I should get my damn coin now Bill Wilson. Plus, I'm ahead at the moment and it just aint REAL gamblin' if you're ahead so HERE WE GO.

30 on the over

20 on the Rice cover

who cares...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home