Long ago, when dragons that spit lasers roamed the lands, Steve Perry rode pterodactyls made of knives through righteous lightning storms, and Nebraska wasn’t a laughable football program, two brothers were immaculately conceived in an 81 Datsun in the shadow of Sanford Stadium with one destiny: to return football commentary to its old form; obsessive, cruel, full of errors, and substance abuse and dick jokes. And there's John who's a Miami fan, so we were surprised he could even spell.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

No hate to the Cane for making the call, but let's look at the details of the pick here bucko. Reggie ball runs the ball early and often, resulting in the Jacket's first TD which eventually opens up the game for a certain muthafuckergh named CALVIN Johnson, not the other johnson, CALVIN "MAN-BEAST" JOHNSON to completely decimate the Cavs secondary and take it for two TDs. I don't give a shit if Marcus Hamilton gets bitten by a radioactive giraffe and gains magical powers, he can't cover the CJ Phenomenon. Watch the halfhearted cut on the second TD in the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Beautiful. Jackets barely cover the spread and Lee Majors strikes again with a little help from my fine foreign friend who will be accompanying me to the Bellagio Book very very soon whether he knows it or not. We're money son, money. That being said, I don't care if my FAU pick was stupid, I will never, even if every ounce of logic falls in the other court pick Steve Spurrier for a damn thing. In fact I change my pick to FAU by 84 points. Not only that, I say that Schnellenbratwoggle actually rips Spurrier's headset off his head after the game and beats Spurrier to death. YESSIR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home