Long ago, when dragons that spit lasers roamed the lands, Steve Perry rode pterodactyls made of knives through righteous lightning storms, and Nebraska wasn’t a laughable football program, two brothers were immaculately conceived in an 81 Datsun in the shadow of Sanford Stadium with one destiny: to return football commentary to its old form; obsessive, cruel, full of errors, and substance abuse and dick jokes. And there's John who's a Miami fan, so we were surprised he could even spell.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

NEWS FLASH!

I can't watch the game tonight because I got great seats at Fenway for the showdown between Johan Santana and Josh Beckett. Sorry Thursday night football, free baseball tickets win out here, so one of you other guys stay sober enough to give me a summary tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Football Jesus said...

Yeah I'm pretty sure that FAU gets their ass kicked but I just wanted to pick against Spurrier because he's spurrier. I'm just praying that Mitchell chokes early like he did against Miss State and everything falls apart and Spurrier actually decapitates himself trying to rip his visor off and throw it. Search in your heart...don't you WANT FAU to win?

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Football Jesus said...

Oh yeah and I hope you have your broom handy cuz the Twins are unstoppable and Boston just looks really confused.

4:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Of course I want FAU to win, just won't happen. I hate defending Spurrier, but his team will be ready to play this time.

6-0 baby! Big Papi hit 2 home runs, the first of which set a new single season Red Sox record! And I was there! That shit was electric man! And after his 2nd, Mike Lowell went deep on the next fucking pitch. I thought that stadium was going to fall down from the people going apeshit. Hands down the most awesomoe sporting event I've ever been to.

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Football Jesus said...

Man I'm on a losing streak here. I should give up on teams more often, seems when I do they play awesomely. I THINK THE ATLANTA FALCONS LOSE ON MONDAY. By the way, check Pezzino with the super money shot pick. Miami fans are good at picking ACC games that they're no involved in. I'm takin this kid to Vegas, against his will if need be.

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home